Monday, March 2, 2020

Sour Strawberries

I know the way people act is actually a poor reflection of themselves and I always tell myself "it's not you it's them". Why is it always my first reaction to blame myself? Why do I question my heart when I know it is pure and loving? When I don't flow easily with someone I just leave it like that, I don't treat them poorly.
It's hard for me to understand why anyone wouldn't do the same. I admit, I'm abrasive, outspoken, honest (sometimes too much! Haha), loving, and fun. I'm fun to be around. I mean I crack myself up and the entertainment I provide myself is endless! 🤣 I have some pretty amazing people around me that love me for me. It would be insulting to them to say that I'm a horrible person. It would mean they either associate with horrible people, they are horrible people or they have poor character judgement. I refuse to believe any of that. So when one or two sour strawberries find their way into my fruit salad, I need to throw them out and accept the fact that aren't ripe enough for me.






No comments: