Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Influenster #FrostyVoxBox Review

I received my Frosty VoxBox FREE from Influenster for testing purposes.
 

I was really excited to get my VoxBox! I stalked the mailman haha. I saw a sneak peek on Instagram and couldn't wait.

Included in the box were the following items:

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover #Rimmel
 
My Review:
I was looking forward to trying this because I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover, sadly it fell a little short for me. I really like the feel of the liquid because most are oily and leave behind a slimy residue, the did not. It was clean and no leftover residue. Where it fell short was in cleaning my eye makeup. I had to wipe and rub many many times and my eye makeup was still not removed. It did remove my eye shadow but not my mascara as it stated. I wore waterproof that day just to try it out. (I normally wear non-waterproof).

Overall:
Won't buy this product on my own but will keep an eye out for a new and improved version.



Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner #Rimmel

My Review:
Who doesn't love FREE makeup??!! I love makeup testing or buying new makeup for that matter.
I tried this out right away on my next makeup application. I loved how easy it was to apply. Very smooth and great color coverage. Meaning I only had to make one pass to get an even line of color. Some eyeliner takes a few passes to get a full line of liner. I SUCK at applying eyeliner on myself because I am need an even line or I will be there all day! Thankfully this was easy to wipe off right after application if I messed up. Starting over was a breeze. It stayed on all day despite rubbing my eyes (haha I forgot it was on)

Overall:
I loved it! I plan on checking out the other colors and buying more!


NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color #SugarPlum

My Review:
I was a little sad when I opened the box and saw this color :( The applicator led me to believe the color was darker than it actually was. When I applied it, I was in love!!!! Love love love! The color was so perfect. This shade Sugar Plum is so universal. Application was smooth and it stayed in place most of the day.

Overall:
I have been using it everyday. Going to check out the other shades and see if I can find another one I like. Buying this for sure!


Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea #CelestialTea

My Review:
I already love Celestial Seasonings Tea so this was just a treat!
I love the peppermint tea :) the flavor was perfect. Great for the holiday/winter season.

Overall:
Definitely buying and stocking up!

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serum  #GetAdvanced
 
My Review:
Well I wasn't really sure how to use this...on clean skin? under makeup? before bed? I found out its after cleaning. I don't really have line or wrinkles that bother me yet but I tried it anyway.
I have yet to see any results but it left my skin smooth and soft.

Overall:
No I won't buy this product.

McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme #McCormickGourmet
My Review:
So thankful to see this in the box! I was out of Thyme and it saved me a trip to the grocery store :)
I use Thyme in a lot of my family meals and I had Country Crock Pot Chicken on the menu for the week. I used the sample and it was delicious! I normally get the least expensive spices to cut cost but I did notice a difference.

Overall:
I plan on buying more McCormick spices for my meals! No matter the price :)


Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry #SweetSide

My Review:
My helper ("O" my 3 year old daughter) didn't even let me finish looking through the box before she tore into this bag! haha she doesn't really like candy other than chocolate and she really liked these. I had to hide them lol and when we finally finished the bag she insisted we buy more! They were soft, chewy and tasty. The flavor was not over or under powering.

Overall:
Buying the next bag I see and checking out the other flavors available! Yes, Yes, Yes!


EcoTools Sleek + Shine #LoveMyEcoHairBrush

My Review:
I didn't like it. im sure it works on other hair types but not good for my thick full hair. it didnt even get underneath my hair.  I'm thinking I just need to get one that matches my hair type. its good for smoothing a pony but it is suppossed to be a drying brush when blow drying.

Overall:
Its ok for smoothing a ponytail but that's it.
I might check out the other versions but don't plan on immediately purchasing one.

Loved my Influenster VoxBox.<<< Click on the link to join! Its free and easy.



Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments: